Manage Export Templates
- From the Dashboard, click on ‘Manage Templates’ under the Quick Export tile.
- Click “Create New Template” button
- Name your template and click Next.
- To start building your template, click +Add Field to either add one field or multiple fields to your template.
- Select your fields from Product FastLane from the drop down on the left and name the target field on the right. The Target fields are those that will be in the file generated from PFL.
- To see a sample of products in the template you are creating, click “Preview.” Either confirm
your template by clicking “Save &Next” or go back and make changes by clicking “Cancel.”
- After you have finished your mapping, click “Save & Next” to move onto the next stage. Here, you can add data transformation which will be applied on data export. You can perform a “Find & Replace” on any field mapped in your template, or a “Calculation” on any number field mapped in your template.
- To apply a transformation, you will be able to select a column that the transformation should be applied to, and the action that should be performed there. Once you are satisfied with the options set, click “Save.”
- Once your desired transformations have been applied to the various fields, you can see a preview of those fields and data that will be transformed on export. These transformations will be highlighted in blue.
- After previewing and confirming your transformations, click “Save.” If you do not have any transformations you would like to apply, click Save to bypass this step. From here, you will be directed back to the Manage Templates page. Here you will be able to see your saved template, how many fields are mapped in that template, and how many transformations have been applied. You will also see who last edited the template and the last time the template was run (if applicable).