1. To turn on admin authoring of customer tags, first navigate to the Settings tab.
2. Turn on access to customer configurations for the appropriate access groups, this is typically given to an admin group.
3. Users with access will now see a new tab called Account Configurations.
4. Drop down the Customer Configurations menu to access Customer Tags.
5. Enter a tag name and any optional description notes and click Add.
6. Users will now see these tags as options to add to a customer’s profile.
7. Tags are visible on the customer record and can be filtered on.