How do I segment only certain products to be exported on demand?
Option 1: Add your product segment to a project
- Click on the Projects tab.
- Create a new project by clicking on Create a New Project button.
- Give your project a name and description. Then click Create Project.
- Click into your new project.
- Click on the “Add Products” icon.
- Copy and paste the SKUs that you want to add to this project.
- Once the products have been added to your projecy, you can select some or all of the products you would like to export.
Click the Export button and select Export to Computer or Export to FTP
Option 2: Use a field in the data to filter on export
- Edit your file outside of Product FastLane to mark which SKUs you want to export. You can mark
them however you wish (0’s and 1’s, Yes/No’s, etc).
- Import your file into Product FastLane
- Go to Quick Export by clicking the Export button
- Click Add Filter on the Quick Export page
- Enter your filter criteria. This should match the values in your spreadsheet.
- Click Download/Export file to download your file