Release Notes Pharos CRM Version 2.7 New Features:
• Addition of fields to Bookings and Order History. In Bookings and Order History you will see some additional data fields displaying. These fields include Accepts Backorders, Carrier info, Tax ID, Contact, and UPC. This data will import from the order placing tool when applicable (i.e. sales app) and also export via the Booking delivery methods (i.e. Excel, FTP, API).
• New Booking and Order History layout for agency users. Agency accounts will now see an emphasis placed on PO number rather than Booking/Order number.
• Admin configurations for Summary Bookings. Admins can now set default reps and hide inactive vendors for summary bookings.
• Account name visible on header. The name of the account currently selected will now display on the top header.
• Data Automation redesign. Data Automation will now display in the Welcome Menu drop down. The components have been reorganized and redesigned for a more straightforward and intuitive
• Issues with Booking Excel Exports. Text wrapping will no longer be applied to Excel exports and an issue with blank files generating has been fixed.