1. If you process bookings through Pharos CRM using automated FTP or API retrieval, it is important that you review these configurations. First, navigate to the Settings tab.
2. You will now see a new tab called Account Configurations.
If you do not see this tab, account admins can enable access via Access Control
3. Click Booking Configurations to drop down the menu. Configurations are available for bookings importing into your account.
4. The first import status rule will set the default import value. All bookings delivered to your account will be marked with this status, typically this is set to Accepted.
There is also an additional optional status rule centered around agency vendor customer numbers. If Pharos has your customer number, it will be assigned to the booking when it’s delivered to your account. If you would like to review orders missing your customer numbers, set this configuration to Review. Then all orders missing your customer number will be set with a status of Review when delivered to your account.
5. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.