Booking Export Status Rules
1. If you process bookings through Pharos CRM using automated FTP or API retrieval, it is important that you review these configurations. First, navigate to the Settings tab.
2. You will now see a new tab called Account Configurations.
If you do not see this tab, account admins can enable access via Access Control.
3. Click Booking Configurations to drop down the menu. Configurations are available for bookings importing into your account.
4. The export status rule determines which bookings will be automatically exported via FTP or API at the scheduled time. Typically, this is set to Accepted so that any bookings set to Rejected or Review will not be automatically exported. Please be aware that booking statuses are flipped to Delivered once delivered via FTP or
5. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.