Creating Summary Bookings
1. Navigate to the Pharos Bookings tab.
2. Select + New Booking.
3. Search for the desired customer and select them.
4. Choose between existing billing addresses, or if needed create a new one. Newly created addresses are not saved in the customer’s profile. Then select Continue to Shipping.
5. Choose between existing shipping addresses, or if needed create a new one. Newly created addresses are not saved in the customer’s profile. Then select Continue to Booking.
6. First choose the Vendor, you will then see the correct rep populate in all 4 rep fields. Make changes and add data as needed. If no PO number is entered, the system will use the auto generated booking number as the PO. Select Create Booking after verifying the form is full populated correctly.
7. You will receive a pop up confirming your creation was successful. Select Create Another Booking For Same Customer if you would like to create an additional summary booking for the same customer.
8. Summary Bookings are not delivered to vendors and thus will show a Vendor Status of N/A and a Source of Pharos CRM.