A Rep’s Guide to Converting Leads to Customers in Pharos
1. Once a lead is converted to a customer (typically by an admin), it will be assigned a unique customer ID.
2. All associated contacts, addresses, activities, carts, wishlists, bookings, and order history will be transferred over to the new customer unique ID on the CRM Website (app.pharoscrm.com).
3. The next day, the new customer profile with the new unique ID will be loaded to your Spotlight iPad app. You will now see two records for the same customer in your customer list. In the screen shot below, the record that is highlighted green with the thermometer is the lead, and the record above that with a unique ID in parenthesis is the converted customer.
4. You will see addresses and orders carry over from the lead to the customer on the app. HOWEVER, carts, and wishlists will continue to live with the lead profile on the app. These items also live in the CRM Website for your reference, but if you’d like to keep them on your app you will need to copy them from the lead to the customer.
5. Use the send to another customer feature to transfer any open carts and wishlists from the lead to the customer.
6. Activities created under the lead profile will carry over to the customer in the CRM Website, but will only sync down to the customer on the app if they are edited.
7. Once you have moved any data needed on your app, please delete the lead using the trash can icon in the top right of the screen.