Add a Single Product Square allows you to –
1. Add a single product SKU
2. Add up to 10 SKUs at once by importing a file from your computer
Square with Products – Displays the number of products in your account, as well as the number of products in your account that do not have linked assets.
1. Clicking ‘Manage Products’ will direct you to the Products page
2. Clicking ‘Manage Projects’ will direct you to the Projects page
Quick Export Square – Takes you to the Quick Export page. From this tile, you can also
1. Navigate directly to the Templates page
2. Navigate directly to the Scheduled Jobs pages
Add Assets Square allows you to –
1. Upload up to 10 new assets at a time using the Assets tile.
2. Navigate to your Asset library by clicking ‘See Your Assets’
Tile E – Displays the number of requests pending action. This notice will only be present in Vendor accounts. On the Pending Requests page, you will find –
1. Pending requests from retailers that would like to access your account. You have the choice to either Mark in Review, Approve, or Refuse the request.
2. A list of Active Retailers that have been given the approval to access your account. From here, you can remove the retailer or edit the retailer’s access level.
Tile F – Displays notifications regarding your storage capacity limit. If you are reaching a product or template limit, you will see a notice here.
Tile G – Displays you currently scheduled jobs. From here, you can click ‘Manage Scheduled Jobs,’ and either edit, delete, or run the scheduled job on demand.