How to Transform Data on Export
1) From the Dashboard, click on ‘Manage Templates’
2) Click “Create New Template” button or edit an existing Template saved to your account
3) If you chose to create a new template, name your template and build your template by adding and mapping the fields that should be exported with the template.
4) After you have finished your mapping, click “Save & Next” to move onto the next stage. Here, you can add data transformations which will be applied on data export. You can perform a “Find & Replace” on any field mapped in your template, or a “Calculation” on any number field mapped in your template.
5) When applying a transformation, you will be able to select the column that the transformation should be applied to, and the action that should be performed there. Once you are satisfied with the options set, click “Save.”
6) Once the Transformations have been applied to the various fields, you can see a preview of those fields and data that will be transformed on export. These transformations will be highlighted in blue. You can also use the ‘Show Transformations’ toggle to either show or hide the transformations you have established.
7) Once you have added all the transformations needed, click “Save.” If you did not add transformations, continue past this step by pressing Save. You will be taken back to the Manage Templates page. Here you will be able to see your saved template, how many fields are mapped in that template, and how many transformations have been applied. You will also see who last edited the template and the last time the template was run (if applicable).