Image Export Resizing: https://app.productfastlane.com/Export/Assets
Image Export Resizing: Exported images will be resized so that the longest side is not longer than the size specified.
1. From the Dashboard, select the Quick Export
2. Select the Export Assets tab.
3. Select ‘On Demand Export’ to make an immediate export and choose to download it directly to your computer or export it to your FTP.
4. Under SKUs, enter a list of SKUs you would like to export.
5. Select ‘Scheduled Export’ to schedule an export for a specific time. Under Timing, next to the calendar icon, enter a date and use the timepicker to enter a time. From the dropdown menu, select the Frequency (Once, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
6. Under What to Export, choose from the dropdown menu from: All Assets, Master Assets, or Alternate Assets.
7. Under Export Label, choose ‘All Labels’ (this is default), or choose a specific label.
8. Specify your file name convention by selecting an option from the down menu and click ADD, or use the original file name (default).
9. If you have chosen to Export to FTP or Scheduled Export, please select the destination FTP and specify the name of the Output Folder.
10. Resized images will be sent to a subfolder. Please choose the Image Size: Original Size or by entering the preferred Image Output Size(s). Exported images will be resized so that the longest side is not longer than the size specified.
11. Click Save & Run to complete the Image Export Resizing.