How do I concatenate fields on my export?
1) From the Dashboard, Click on Manage Templates
2) Click “Create New Template” button
3) Name your template
4) To start building your template, click +Add Field to either add one field or multiple fields
5) Select your fields from Product FastLane from the drop down on the left and name the target field on the right. The Target fields are those that will be in the file generated from PFL.
6) Hover over your first Field (Product_SKU) and click on the “Merge” link.
7) Select your second Field Name (ImageFileName)
8) In this example, the export will merge the two fields SKUNUMBER and IMAGEFILENAME EX. SKU NUMBER (123456) + IMAGEFILENAME(TEST) (.jpg)
So the expected output would look like this: 123456TEST.jpg
You can see a preview of what the field would look like on export by click on “Preview”
9) Once you have completed your mapping click “Save & Next” to continue the process where you can add transformation to your template. If no transformations are to be added, click “Save” to complete your template.