Sometimes it is very beneficial to take a video screenshot to show the flow of steps that a one off screenshot just cannot provide. However, this is an iPad feature. To enable this please follow;
1. Open the settings app on your home page.
2. In the settings app, locate the tab 'Control Center'.
3. Once in the 'Control Center', on the right hand side, locate 'Screen Recording'
It will have a green (plus) icon that you will select to add to the 'Included Controls' section.
4. After selecting the (green plus) for the Screen Recording control then you will see it moved to the top list, Included Controls.
- Which then the (green plus) will switch to a (red minus) icon, indicating you added successfully.
5. Utilize the new control. To open this, simply swipe from the top right of your iPad screen down towards the middle.
- When done successfully you will see the screen below in the top right corner.
- You will then select the recording icon
6. When you select the record button, it will count down 3-2-1 and then turn RED to indicate it is recording.
7. Once you are done with the content you are recording, tap the recording icon in the top right of the screen to stop the recording.
Then you be asked if you wish to finish the recording in a pop up message.
- Select STOP if done.
The screen recording will now be saved to your Photos.
Send this via email or if to large, upload to a cloud service then share
How To Upload + Share via iCloud