When dealing with duplicate billing or shipping addresses with different information, it’s best practice to combine that info together into one address. This is so there is no confusion on which address should be used.
1. Select ‘Customers/Leads.
2. Search the customer you’re looking for.
3. Select the customer.
4. Select billing or shipping from the account details dropdown.
- Notice how in the screenshot below, both contacts have same address and both have missing information.
- In this example we have one contact missing first/last name and email address. While the second contact is only missing phone number.
5. Choose the contact with the most information, and then add the missing information from the other contact.
6. Once you've added the missing information click 'Save'.
7. Delete the other contact by clicking the trashcan icon.