Occasionally WhereOWare will provide a list of sku's to be re-exported and uploaded back to the WOW FTP.
Once they provide the SKUs, follow the steps below.
1. Log into PFL.
2. Check existing connections for website image FTP
- Select Setting
- Select Connections
- Confirm whether or not a 'Website Images FTP' connection has been created
- If one does not exist create one using the below information
- Host: files.whereoware.com
- Username: anneproduploads
- Password: E7pvApK1
- Port: 21
3. Select 'Exports' on the left hand side.
4. Then select 'Export Assets'
5. Name the file ex 'vendor asset export date' (Ex. DOVE_AssetExport_4.5)
6. Select 'Export to FTP'
7. Add the SKUs provided by WOW to the field for SKU under asset exports.
- The SKUs must be entered as a list.
8. Select 'All Assets, All Labels, All File Types'
9. Select 'All Dates'
10. Next, Scroll down to the 'Name of Files' section and select 'Custom Text' from the dropdown and enter the vendor prefix and click add.
11. Select the drop down again and this time select 'Original File Name and click add.
12. Select "Website Images FTP', the output folder on FTP should be '/Images'
13. Once you have the export set up, select 'Save & Run'. This will export the images for you to load to the WOW FTP.