In Spotlight, once you place an order on hold you have a few different options on how to proceed with that order.
By tapping the 'On Hold Orders' tab under 'Dashboard' in the app will show you all of the orders you have that are on hold for confirmation (HFC).
With and HFC order you have the options to copy, print, email, edit, approve, and reject the order.
Copying and HFC Order
1. To copy an order, in the actions column tap the first icon that looks like two sheets of paper.
2. You'll then see a pop up that says 'Copy Order'.
3. Tap copy order and when you go back to your shopping cart tab you will see the order copy and can edit anything needed as you normally would in the app.
Printing an HFC order
1. To Print an order, select the second icon that looks like a printer.
2. You'll then see the print options to include images and/or barcodes in the print out of the order.
3. Once you've selected your print options, tap 'Generate'.
4. Make sure you have you correct printer selected and then tap print.
Emailing An HFC Order
1. To email an HFC order select the third icon in the actions column that looks like an envelope.
2. Next you will see the On Hold Order Summary preview pop up showing your order.
3. Next all you need to do is add your recipient to the email and tap the 'Send' arrow.
Editing An HFC Order
1. To edit and HFC order, tap the 'Pencil' icon in the actions column.
2. Next you'll see a pop up asking if you're ready to edit the order, tap 'Edit Order' and that order will open back up in your shopping cart tab.
3. From here you can edit the order and make any changes needed.
Approving and Rejecting HFC Orders
1. To Approve an HFC order, find the order you wish and tap the 'Check Mark' Icon in the actions column.
2. Next you see a message confirming you wish to approve the order, tap 'Approve' and the order will be submitted.
3. To Reject an HFC order, find the order you wish and tap the 'X' Icon in the actions column.
4. Next you see a message confirming you wish to reject the order, tap 'Delete' and the order will be rejected.