Release Notes Pharos CRM Version 2.13
- Vendor Commission Summary Report – New report tallied by vendor and displaying Vendor Name, Commissionable Invoices, Commission Percentage, Commissions Paid, Rep Commissions, and House Commissions.
- Report located in Commissioning section in the Vendor Commission Summary Report.
- Bookings by Sales Rep – Added new filter of ‘Closed’ to the Status options for Bookings by Sales Rep
- Activated the Set as Default Territory check box – Users can now set a single default territory to
capture all zip codes not assigned to other territories.
- This check box is intended to cover all default territories and vendors.
- Only one default territory may be set per agency account.
- New Vendor Configuration Setting – Added Vendor Configuration option to allow Agencies to remove the requirement of unique Vendor Address Codes.
- When ‘No’ is selected, duplicate Vendor Address Codes may be utilized.
- Default setting will be ‘Yes’. ‘Yes’ indicates that the Unique Vendor Address Codes must be required.
- New Vendor Configuration Access – For an agency admin to have access they must go to
Setting>Manage User Groups>select Edit for Admin>Settings>Allow Vendor Address Code Rules
- New Configuration Setting – Added Commissioning Configuration option to allow Agencies to require Invoice Date on upload of commission statement in CRM.
- Company Commissioning Statements – Added commissionable invoices to the Company
Commissioning Statements both on report and exports.
- Pharos logo update – All Pharos powered by IMC_di logos replaced with Pharos by juniper logo.
- Darker text for PDF exports in Pharos Bookings – Grayed out text on screen will now print out as black text when exporting to PDF for easier viewing/reading.
Bug and Tech Fixes:
- New limit of 31 days (1 month) for date range selection on Sales Rep Reassignment – To prevent returned files and unrequested assigning to House Account, a date range limit of 31 days has been set for the available date range selection in the Sales Rep Reassignment tool.
- BUG FIX: Decimal Consistency – Updated Booking Report, Booking by Sales Rep, Booking by Items Sold, Bookings by Category, and Bookings by Vendors reports to show two (2) decimal places within the reports.
- BUG FIX: Bug fixes related to Booking by Category Report, Case Insensitivity, SKU Matching, Booking Date Display, AccountID Update, Incorrect Address Display, Billing Address Code Matching, and Shipping Code selection identification